Mobility in a Multi-OS world is getting more complicated
UK – July 26th 2011 – The MobileIron Virtual Smartphone Platform is the first solution to give IT and users real-time intelligence and control over smart device content, activity, and apps in order to secure the institution and improve the mobile user experience.
Take advantage of our limited-time educational pricing; manage all student devices free with a minimum purchase of 250 faculty/staff devices!
Contact Qolcom now at 01635 298021 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MobileIron is the first-to-market with solutions like jailbreak detection and enterprise app storefront, MobileIron gives you the confidence to build a mobile strategy that can serve your needs in the future including the ability to:
- Securely connect student devices to resources such as email, VPNs, Wi-Fi and apps
- Detect jail broken and rooted devices to guard against malicious applications and compromised data
- Promote institution-made apps and “good” apps through the app storefront
- Support multiple Operating Systems to ensure user satisfaction
- Set policies to manage groups of devices differently
- Manage student, faculty and administrator devices on one solution for all form factors and OSs
You can find the MobileIron data sheet here.
Should you and your team require a Web-base demonstration and discussion of MobileIron’s Virtual Smartphone Platform then please contact email@example.com
This offer is only valid for orders placed during June, July & August 2011